Second monsoon spell to lash Pakistan
Rain-thunderstorm and isolated heavy rainfall with gusty winds are expected at a number of places in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad divisions, Hazara, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad divisions and Kashmir during the next twelve hours.
According to the synoptic situation, strong monsoon currents have started to penetrate the eastern parts of the country from Saturday, which will persist over the upper and central parts of the country.
According to Pakistan Metrological Department, rain, gusty winds along with thunderstorm is expected at scattered places in Kashmir, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad divisions, Islamabad, Hazara, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad,FATA, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, DG Khan, Multan, Sahiwal, Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Karachi, Sibbi, Zhob, Nasirabad divisions and Gilgit Baltistan for the next four days.
The temperature in some major cities recorded on Saturday was Islamabad 37°C, Lahore 39°C, Karachi and Peshawar 37°C, Quetta 41°C, Gilgit 30°C, Murree 31°C and Muzaffarabad 30°C.-Online
- Pakistan becomes 'fourth most expensive' country in world12:20 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani doctor elected to top US health institution National ...11:18 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- PDM revives anti-government movement with protest in Rawalpindi10:51 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021