Second monsoon spell to lash Pakistan
Rain-thunderstorm and isolated heavy rainfall with gusty winds are expected at a number of places in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad divisions, Hazara, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad divisions and Kashmir during the next twelve hours.
According to the synoptic situation, strong monsoon currents have started to penetrate the eastern parts of the country from Saturday, which will persist over the upper and central parts of the country.
According to Pakistan Metrological Department, rain, gusty winds along with thunderstorm is expected at scattered places in Kashmir, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad divisions, Islamabad, Hazara, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad,FATA, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, DG Khan, Multan, Sahiwal, Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Karachi, Sibbi, Zhob, Nasirabad divisions and Gilgit Baltistan for the next four days.
The temperature in some major cities recorded on Saturday was Islamabad 37°C, Lahore 39°C, Karachi and Peshawar 37°C, Quetta 41°C, Gilgit 30°C, Murree 31°C and Muzaffarabad 30°C.-Online
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021