Good news for Karachiites, rain expected on Tuesday: PMD
The PMD said the monsoon system has entered north western areas of Pakistan and now approaching southern coastal areas. It said pre-monsoon rain in likely in different areas of Sindh by Tuesday, breaking the prevailing heat wave that has killed over 150 people in Karachi over the past couple of days.
During first Ashra of Ramadan, the Met-Office says, rain/thunder shower coupled with dust storms is expected at scattered places of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore divisions, Hazara division, Lower Sindh (Mirpurkhas division), Kashmir and in parts of KPK and Balochistan till Tuesday.
With very hot and humid weather, the PMD said, temperature is likely to remain 42 to 44 degree centigrade in Karachi on Monday.
- PakvsNZ: Pakistan cricket team reaches New Zealand for series05:31 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020