Five Pakistan Army officers martyred in PIA plane crash
LAHORE – Five officers of Pakistan Army have died in today's tragic plane crash in Karachi, sources told DailyPakistan on Friday.
They have been identified as Major Shehryar, Capt Ahmed Mujtaba Khan, Lieutenant Shaheer, Lieutenant Balach, and Second Lieutenant Hamza Yousaf.
The military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), is yet to make a statement.
Source adds that Squadron Leader Zain-ul-Arif of Pakistan Air Force, who was traveling in the ill-fated PK8303 was also among the deceased.
Pakistan Air Force officer 'among PIA plane crash ... 08:18 PM | 22 May, 2020
KARACHI – A young officer of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has reportedly embraced martyrdom in Friday's crash of a ...
A spokesman for the national flag carrier, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), said the A320 Airbus was carrying 90 passengers and 8 crew members from Lahore to Karachi on PK 8303.
Eyewitnesses said the Airbus A320 appeared to attempt to land two or three times before crashing in a residential area near the airport after what appeared to be an engine failure.
PIA plane with 99 onboard crashes near Karachi ... 03:20 PM | 22 May, 2020
KARACHI – A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) passenger plane has crashed near the Jinnah International ...
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 11, Karachi Kings bat first against Lahore Qalandars – ...06:58 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Abdul Sattar Edhi remembered on 93rd birth anniversary06:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Alhamra events resume with a grand-scale singing contest as COVID-19 ...06:19 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021