TikTok becomes most downloaded social media app in Pakistan
As per reports, WhatsApp is the most downloaded non-gaming app in Pakistan this year with 18.1 million downloads, while TikTok is second on the list with 16.3 million downloads in the past eleven months.
The data compiled by Mobile Insights Strategist Craig Chapple shows that TikTok has exceeded 1.5 billion downloads globally on the App Store and Google Play and it continues to be one of the world’s most popular apps.
Other apps in the list include Messenger with 15.7 million downloads, Facebook with just over 15 million downloads while Instagram is on the fifth spot with 4.3 million downloads.
Sensor Tower is the leading provider of market intelligence and insights for the global app economy. TikTok has been downloaded 25.5 million times in Pakistan since its launch, becoming one of the fastest-growing social media apps in the country.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020