How technology is changing lives of Pakistanis?
Imagine all service centres are closed for the day and you urgently need to pay your phone/ utility bill, fearing that the provider will shut off your access to the internet? Even worse, you won’t even be able to make a phone call.
In such a case, we are happy to announce that Ufone’s new Self Service Booths are your solution. They are there for you at all times of day, even if you remember your bill’s due date at an unearthly hour!
Like an ATM machine, the Self Service Booths provide customers with facilities they would normally have to personally visit a sales centre for. If, however, you don’t have the time to wait at one, or if there isn’t one located close to you, then the Self Service Booth is a great one-stop-shop for availing services such as these:
• New SIM (Prepaid only) / SIM change
• Bill Payment and Recharge
• PTCL Bill Payment
• Load SuperCard
Moreover, the Self Service Booths provide advanced services too like bio-metric re-verification as well as video-based customer support, if the need arises.
Ufone’s Self Service Booths are located at 37 locations in these 11 cities throughout Pakistan including:
You can find the nearest Self Service Booth by accessing the MyUfone APP (Customer Support -> Locate Us -> VTM Locations) or this by using this link: ufone .com/support/Self-Service-Booth/
The Self Service Booths have recently been conveniently upgraded to accept payments via both debit and credit cards, proving their improvement.
Ufone takes pride in being the most user-friendly service provider and having the most integrated customer convenience module with its Self-Care App, Digital & Web and now the Self Service Booth. These Self Service Booths will allow customers to utilise services in a secure and convenient manner round the clock.
By being the first to introduce the Self Service Booth in the local telecom market, Ufone has affirmed their determination to continuously prioritise and invest in state-of-the-art technology in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian PM Modi's war-mongering remarks06:10 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Malaysia in talks with Pakistan to import security guards04:39 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019