Mohsin Abbas Haider & Shyraa Roy's 'Kamli' is all set release after lockdown!
DUBAI - Actor-Singer Mohsin Abbas Haider is all set to make his comeback into the world of music with Dubai famed singer Shyraa Roy after the domestic abuse controversy that ended up his marriage with Fatima Sohail.
While talking to Daily Pakistan, Shyraa shared that the single will be coming out right after the lockdown mostly by Eid day 2 and the name 'kamli'. by taking it to social media Mohsin Abbas has also teased about his upcoming single with Shyraa Roy as a duet, featuring himself and Shyraa in the main cast on-screen as well.
The single will be presented as a short film, shyraa further revealed they both will be playing strong and emotional characters along with their voices as a duo in the project.
Khalid khan, a famous qawwal from Lahore has given music to the project with a Sufi rock genre, on the other hand, Mohsin himself has added his own lyrical flavor into the song.
It is further to disclose that Shyraa Roy will be flying all the way from Dubai to Pakistan for the promotions and launching right after Ramadan during their music single release, the single will be out by a well-known Bollywood youtube channel.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020