PCB announces 15-member ODI squad for New Zealand series
Chief Selectors Inzmamul Haq said that Imad Wasim has been dropped for the series due to his knee injury. He said that the team has been selected following the performance of players in recent domestic tournaments.
He added that Azhar Ali has been selected as he has gained full fitness. However, Muhammad Junaid has also been dropped due to fitness issues. However, Ahmed Shehzad, an opening batsman of the team, could not make his place in the team.
The team will leave for New Zealand on December 26.
Pakistan cricket team will take on New Zealand in the first week of January 2018. The tour will feature five one-day internationals (ODIs),three T20I and one practice match. The much awaited series will be kicked off on January 3 and would conclude on January 28.
The ODI squad is as follows:
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain, wicketkeeper)
Here is the complete schedule and table of the fixtures:
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021