PCB announces 15-member ODI squad for New Zealand series
Chief Selectors Inzmamul Haq said that Imad Wasim has been dropped for the series due to his knee injury. He said that the team has been selected following the performance of players in recent domestic tournaments.
He added that Azhar Ali has been selected as he has gained full fitness. However, Muhammad Junaid has also been dropped due to fitness issues. However, Ahmed Shehzad, an opening batsman of the team, could not make his place in the team.
The team will leave for New Zealand on December 26.
Pakistan cricket team will take on New Zealand in the first week of January 2018. The tour will feature five one-day internationals (ODIs),three T20I and one practice match. The much awaited series will be kicked off on January 3 and would conclude on January 28.
The ODI squad is as follows:
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain, wicketkeeper)
Here is the complete schedule and table of the fixtures:
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PIA to operate chartered flights to UK after Pakistan taken off ...11:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021