Lahore DHA attack: CEO of Airlink Moazzam Paracha dies in blast
Moazzam Paracha came there for food testing as he is set to start another venture by starting a restaurant in Defence Z-block market", he added.
"His demise is considered a major loss for the communication industry," he stated.
The funeral prayers will be offered after Isha prayers.
Airlink is the leading distributor of Huawei and Samsung. Their journey in the telecom industry began with the distribution of PTCL devices. Later, they moved on to distribute Huawei products followed by Samsung. Moazzam Paracha’s ventures weren’t limited to telecom industry as he was also involved in travel and tourism.
He was a major force in driving Airlink to a leading position in the market.
At least eight people were killed and 21 others injured after a blast ripped through an under-construction building in Lahore’s DHA.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021