Most anticipated, Fashion Pakistan Week (FPW) kicks off!
The Spring/Summer 2017 event was earlier set for three days – February 22-24, but the management brought it down to two days.
Day two will showcase collections by Nida Azwer (The White Label), Inaaya, Fashion DNA featuring Munib Nawaz, Zuria Dor, The Pink Tree Company, Jeem, Sonya Battla and Gulabo, Toni & Guy trends segment, Amir Adnan, Amato, Deepak Perwani and finally 10 Years of Fashion with Bunto Kazmi, Shamaeel Ansari, HSY, Umar Sayeed, Sana Safinaz, Deepak Perwani, Nomi Ansari, Amir Adnan, Nilofer Shahid and Maheen Khan.
Here’s a sneak peek into the red carpet Day 1.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021