Nabil Gabol rejoins PPP with 'go to hell' message for critics
Gabol expressed full confidence in the leadership of chairman Bilawal Bhutto and Zardari, the statement added.
Gabol’s son Nadir Nabil Gabol also met the former president and joined the party.
Gabol had served as a Federal Minister during Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani's stint before quitting the PPP over differences with the party’s leadership in 2011.
He then joined MQM and was elected as MNA from NA-246, Karachi. In early 2015, he changed his mind again and resigned from his National Assembly seat.
Rumours regarding his tilt towards PTI were also rife, but turned out to be unsubstantiated.
Gabol had been elected thrice as Member Provincial Assembly of Sindh and Member National Assembly of Pakistan. He is considered a stalwart as far as metropolis politics is concerned.
Gabol took to Twitter to announce the decision, leaving a strong message for his critics.
Thanx to all who admired me durin my last 2 yrs widout a party and to hell to those who r my critics i gv a damn i do wat i like to do .— Nabil Gabol (@Nabilgabol) February 22, 2017
- Darren Sammy prays for Palestine as Israeli attacks continue on Gaza08:19 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Clerics in North Waziristan booked for announcing fake Eid moon ...07:24 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021