PSL5 — Match 6: Quetta Gladiators defeat Karachi Kings by 5 wickets
LAHORE - The Quetta Gladiators beat Karachi Kings by five wickets in a match courtesy a solid partnership between Azam Khan and Sarfaraz Ahmed.
Batting first, Karachi set a target of 157 runs for Quetta to win their Pakistan Super League encounter. Jason Roy was run out for 17 by Imad Wasim and an unneeded stroke from Ahmad Shehzad caused his dismissal 11.
Earlier, Shane Watson had departed for 27 from 20 balls. The Australian cricketer had treated fans to a spectacle, as his innings featured two huge sixes and two fours.
Scores in brief
Karachi Kings 156-9, 20 overs (Alex Hales 29, Babar Azam 26, Iftikhar Ahmed 25; Mohammad Hasnain 3-33, Tymal Mills 2-30)
Quetta Gladiators 157-5, 19 overs (Azam Khan 46, Sarfaraz Ahmed 37, Shane Watson 27)
Yesterday, Islamabad United won their first match when they defeated Multan Sultans by eight wickets here on Saturday night at the Gaddafi Stadium.
Peshawar Zalmi have beaten Quetta Gladiators by six wickets in the fourth game of the Pakistan Super League fixture at Karachi's National Stadium.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Indian troops kill three youth in IOK10:33 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019