Integral announces world's first 512 GB memory card
In a press release, the Marketing Manager of Integral Memory, James Danton explained that there is the need to extend the storage capacity in order to provide the greater experience to the users.
“Consumers have been clear in their call for increased storage, as mobile devices have become essential to many in everyday life. As a company, we are very proud to be the first to achieve the 512GB capacity milestone in microSDXC, worldwide”.
The new memory card has a transfer speed of 80MB per second. The V10 standard means that it should be able to shoot and store video in 1080p from a high-end camera in real time.
World's tiniest, biggest and fastest flash drive ... 07:46 PM | 11 Jan, 2018
LAS VEGAS - American flash memory manufacturer SanDisk has unveiled two new USB drives at Consumer Electronics Show ...
The memory card is also UHS-1 Class-1, which means that the slowest transfer speed that the card will dip down to is 10MB per second
The memory card is expected to launch in February, with no price details known yet.
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Indian man killed by own rooster during cockfight10:25 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021