Privatization Board recommends five entities for privatization
ISLAMABAD - Privatization Board has recommended the transaction structures of five entities for approval by the Cabinet Committee on Privatization.
The recommendations came during a meeting of the board, chaired by Minister for Privatization Mohammed Mian Soomro in Islamabad.
The entities include House Building Finance Corporation, Services International Hotel Lahore, Jinnah Convention Center, and First Women Bank Limited.
During the meeting, the Minister urged that all NOCs and other procedural requirements be positively sought and completed before placing these structures for approval by the Cabinet Committee on Privatization and the Federal Cabinet.
Minister for Privatization Mohammedmian Soomro said that the resultant cash flow will help the government in debt retirement.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020