Quetta cattle market closed over SOPs violation
QUETTA - Administration has closed the largest cattle market in Quetta over violations of standard operating procedures (SOPs) imposed to control coronavirus pandemic.
The move came after the provincial health department checked temperature of the traders on Wednesday as they entered the market set up at the eastern bypass. However, they flouted the SOPs implemented for the safety of people.
On inspection, the traders refused to follow the measures and set fire to equipment in the market. The administration and police took action, closed the cattle market and suspended the license of the market and registered a case against rioters who set fire to tents in the market
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020