Bilawal flays PM Nawaz for 'blocking' Panama leaks investigations
The PPP chairman took an exception to prime minister as he shared a news item on Twitter that reported Mr Sharif is seeking disqualification of petitions submitted against him by opposition parties in light of the Panama Papers.
According to the report , In an application filed with the Election Commission of Pakistan the Prime Minister termed allegations levelled by four opposition parties against him as “baseless”, saying he has no association with any offshore company mentioned in Panama Papers.
Major opposition parties moved to ECP seeking disqualification of PM Nawaz on the basis of off shore holdings put forth by the Panama leaks. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has also filed a petition in the Supreme Court of Pakistan as well for the same purpose.
- Pakistani ace climber Shehroze Kashif rues lack of support after ...06:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Govt to issue red notice to bring back Farah Khan, husband from Dubai06:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022