Dar: PM to return to country at end of Ramazan; Panama ToRs could be finalized next week
According to details, Dar had an informal meeting with Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah in Islamabad on Thursday.
He informed Shah that doctors were not allowing the PM to return home.
We will try to move forward on the issue of Term of References (ToRs) within a week, he added. He explained that little progress had been made on the ToRs as the federal budget was still being finalized.
Dar said that he had told Shah Mehmood Qureshi that ToRs committee should meet next week.
However, Khurshid Shah said he wanted to consult with his colleagues before agreeing on anything at the meeting with Dar.
- Prisoners granted 90-day remission on Eid Milad-un-Nabi04:13 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Man raped youngest daughter after master ‘told him to have sex with ...03:18 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021