This woman in Karachi extorted money from men for a known local terrorist in Karachi
KARACHI (Staff Report) - Although in the recent past, several suspects have been apprehended for collecting extortion money, they have all been men. However, a unique case of extortion recently emerged in Karachi after Police arrested a woman involved in collecting extortion money on Wednesday.
The arrested woman, identified as Fatima, works for gang war commander Rizwan Paindu who is a close ally of wanted terrorist, Ustad Taju. Police officials confirmed that the extortion money was recovered from the arrested woman.
Law enforcement agencies have seized multiple suspects in connection with the case from different parts of the city.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020