CJP Nisar ashamed over slow pace of judicial system
During the whirlwind visit to the Sessions court in Larkana on Saturday, the top judge visited different court rooms for inspection.
When the judge reached the court room number 3, he was riled by the presence of mobile phone which belonged to a judge.
Mian Saqib Nisar smashed the mobile phone on the table and advised the judge to not bring it with him to the court.
'How many cases you have heard uptill now,' wondered the CJP to which the judge replied that he had heared three cases.
The reply angered the top judge who said that how would justice be dispened at such a slow pace.
'To where Sindh and Pakistan is heading to, what have you done regarding the case pertaining to missing persons, wind up the cases at the earliest,' asserted the chief justice.
The top judge also met the senior lawyers and addressed them, saying, he was not afraid of their boycotts.
'I have left my seat to dispense justice for which you guys can also play a pivotal part,' remarked the judge.
- Clerics in North Waziristan booked for announcing fake Eid moon ...07:24 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021