Islamabad: Woman moves court against doctor for her cat's death
According to the details, the woman has filed a petition in local court arguing that the cat died due to alleged negligence of the doctor.
The women expressed that she was saddened after the death of her cat and so the court should take stern action against the doctor.
- UNDP holds policy dialogue on women’s mobility02:16 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court orders formation of JIT comprising ISI, IB officials to ...01:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan FM Bilawal Bhutto to visit Indonesia, Singapore from today12:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Stage actress Samar Rana arrested for fraud in Lahore12:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill and Vicky Kaushal leave fans in awe with new romantic ...11:49 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘Sanak’ cast spotted in Lahore10:32 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022