WRC lauded for promotion of peace in Pakistan
“We need to be united, and rise above the differences of caste, color, creed and religion,” the provincial minister said during a meeting with WRC delegation on Wednesday.
He added Pakistan is being defamed globally only because of a small chunk of extremists and it is possible only through collective maneuver that Pakistan can survive the conspiracies.
He further said the WRC’s efforts for peace helped the government to maintain peace, and law and order throughout the month of Muharram.
The WRC delegation was headed by Hafiz Muhammad Nauman Hamid, and included Allama Zubair Ahmed Zaheer, Maulana Muhammad Aslam, and Aamir Yusuf.
A campaign will be initiated with the help of WRC to fight against the extremism and for the prevention of radicalization among youth. It will begin from Bahawalpur division.
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022