Indian army chief to apologise for false claims, says Dr Firdous
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan Wednesday said Indian army chief should apologise to the whole world as his false claims and lies were exposed.
In a tweet on social media platform Twitter, she said the truth of Pakistan had buried the lies of India.
بھارتی آرمی چیف کے جھوٹے دعوی کا بھرکس نکل چکا ہے۔کھلی دعوت کے باوجود بھارتی ہائی کمیشن کے کسی سفارتکار کا دورے سے راہ فرار بھارتی جھوٹ پر مہر ہے۔شہری آبادی اور نہتے شہریوں کو نشانہ بنانے والے سفاک اور بزدل ہیں۔— Firdous Ashiq Awan (@Dr_FirdousPTI) October 23, 2019
The whole world saw that the claim of the Indian army chief was a big lie, she added.
She said the visit of ambassadors and media on the Pakistani side of Line of Control exposed the real face of India before the world.
The Special Assistant said despite the open invitation, no diplomat of Indian High Commission visited the LoC which was proof of Indian lies.
Those who were targetting civilian population and unarmed citizens were cruel and coward, she continued.
Dr Firdous asked when India will take the foreign ambassadors and media to the Occupied Kashmir so that they could see with their own eyes the oppression, barbarity and violations of human rights of oppressed Kashmiris ?.
The international community had to resolve the Kashmir issue according to aspirations of Kashmiris and the United Nations Security Council resolutions, she added.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020