Hareem Shah spotted in PM House, claims journalist
ISLAMABAD - Hareem Shah , the famous Pakistani TikTok girl who has been sharing videos with many influential leaders of the country. Recently, Shah was being allegedly spotted at the Prime Minister’s (PM) Secretariat.
While journalist Adeel Raja has claimed that the video has been shot at the PM’s Office, the media officials later confirmed that the social media star's video was actually recorded at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Here is the viral video:
Hareem Shah the tiktoker is in PM Office, how did that happen? pic.twitter.com/OCLFrk1aiL— Adeel Raja (@adeelraja) October 22, 2019
Here's what Twitterati have to say about this matter:
Now this is getting serious, she just made a mockery of decorums.— Kamran A. Mahar (@camranmahar) October 22, 2019
Its PM's office and in this specific room cabinet meetings happen.— Pablo Discobar (@montecristoo37) October 22, 2019
Firstly not a PM office, secondly if took permission from the concerned authorities a free citizen can visit— Commoner (@noahalishah) October 23, 2019
This is not PM secretariat, just because a journalist tweeted everybody started to spread this Fake News. It's Foreign Office and investigation at foreign office is already underway that how she entered https://t.co/biJA3e9ew9— Dr Arslan Khalid (@arslankhalid_m) October 23, 2019
Earlier, during a private media talk show, Hareem had explained how she gets access to significant people of stature and power. She shared that “I am a big Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supporter myself and have been affiliated with the party. This is how I got the unique opportunity to meet and make TikTok videos with party leaders,”
Hareem Shah has a huge fan following on her Tik Tok account, almost around a million and had recently made headlines for her viral video with PTI leader and former Punjab information minister Fayyazul Hasan Chohan.
What is your say on this? Share with us in the comments box below.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019