Neelam Muneer uncovers reason behind doing Kaaf Kangana item song
She added: “Perhaps this is the first and last item song of my life. But you all should know that whatever I do, I own it and I do it with pride. Pakistan key liey mari Jan hame shahazir hey (I will do anything for the sake of my country). I’m sure you all will go and watch this movie. Enjoy Kaaf Kangna!” concluded the star.
It is expected that the upcoming film will be released by the end of October and its schedule will clash with Durj by ShamoonAbbasi.
The movie stars Sami Khan, EshalFayyaz and Ayesha Omar in the lead roles. The story is about a rich girl from India who falls in love with a boy from Pakistan.
Earlier, KaafKangana cast member Ayesha Omar opened up about the initial public reaction to the upcoming movie’s trailer, especially its cringe-worthy and clearly forced dialogues.
“I hear there’s trolling going on social media… look, everybody has the right to express their own opinion. Personally, I feel that you can’t judge a movie based [solely] on the trailer,” said Ayesha.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020