Business registration increased by 17% in Lahore
LAHORE - Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s developed Business Registration Portal (business.punjab.gov.pk) in collaboration with Industries Department has registered 18,513 businesses since its launch in 2018.
The portal reveals a growing trend of business registrations, according to the statistics; the number of businesses registered in the first quarter of 2019-20 was 2,493 as compared to 2,131 in Q1 of 2018-19, showing a massive 17 per cent increase for this year. Moreover, there were 10,858 partnership firm registrations with the Industries department, 1,911 registrations with Punjab Employees Social Security Institutions (PESSI) and 5,744 shops and establishment registrations with the Labour Department, setting a new paradigm.
Business Registration Portal is a practical translation of Government’s ‘Ease of Doing Business’ plan. The Portal’s integration with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) in the federal, Industries Department, Labour Department, PESSI and Excise & Taxation at the provincial level makes it effective in time & cost saving; providing ease to Public in Business Registrations. After the pilot of this project in Lahore, it is now being extended to other districts of Punjab.
- US, Pakistan call for boosting cooperation in educational field10:57 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran to open Islamabad Isolation hospital, infectious treatment ...10:30 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- These Entry-level Smartphones are True Value for Money Under Rs 30,00009:58 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Number of coronavirus cases starts declining in Islamabad, says NCOC11:41 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa hails improved security situation in tribal districts10:04 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020