Business registration increased by 17% in Lahore
LAHORE - Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s developed Business Registration Portal (business.punjab.gov.pk) in collaboration with Industries Department has registered 18,513 businesses since its launch in 2018.
The portal reveals a growing trend of business registrations, according to the statistics; the number of businesses registered in the first quarter of 2019-20 was 2,493 as compared to 2,131 in Q1 of 2018-19, showing a massive 17 per cent increase for this year. Moreover, there were 10,858 partnership firm registrations with the Industries department, 1,911 registrations with Punjab Employees Social Security Institutions (PESSI) and 5,744 shops and establishment registrations with the Labour Department, setting a new paradigm.
Business Registration Portal is a practical translation of Government’s ‘Ease of Doing Business’ plan. The Portal’s integration with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) in the federal, Industries Department, Labour Department, PESSI and Excise & Taxation at the provincial level makes it effective in time & cost saving; providing ease to Public in Business Registrations. After the pilot of this project in Lahore, it is now being extended to other districts of Punjab.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019