Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa team up for a new film
LAHORE - Pakistani acclaimed TV stars Mahira khan and Fahad Mustafa are set to star in action-comedy film Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad.
Mahira, while responding to filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi's tweet, stated that the much-awaited union is set to grace screens in the near future.
Here is the exciting post by the Zaalima girl:
Fahad and Nabeel have previously worked together on Na Maloom Afraad 1 and 2, Actor In Law and Load Wedding.
The action-comedy movie will be directed by a Nabeel Qureshi and Fizza Ali Meerza, the movie will be helmed under the production house ‘Filmwala Pictures’
Quaid e Azam Zindabad will be released on Eid-ul-Azha 2020.
Are you excited to watch the two stars together on silver screens? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019