Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa team up for a new film
LAHORE - Pakistani acclaimed TV stars Mahira khan and Fahad Mustafa are set to star in action-comedy film Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad.
Mahira, while responding to filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi's tweet, stated that the much-awaited union is set to grace screens in the near future.
Here is the exciting post by the Zaalima girl:
Fahad and Nabeel have previously worked together on Na Maloom Afraad 1 and 2, Actor In Law and Load Wedding.
The action-comedy movie will be directed by a Nabeel Qureshi and Fizza Ali Meerza, the movie will be helmed under the production house ‘Filmwala Pictures’
Quaid e Azam Zindabad will be released on Eid-ul-Azha 2020.
Are you excited to watch the two stars together on silver screens? Let us know in the comments box below.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020