Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa team up for a new film
LAHORE - Pakistani acclaimed TV stars Mahira khan and Fahad Mustafa are set to star in action-comedy film Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad.
Mahira, while responding to filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi's tweet, stated that the much-awaited union is set to grace screens in the near future.
Here is the exciting post by the Zaalima girl:
Fahad and Nabeel have previously worked together on Na Maloom Afraad 1 and 2, Actor In Law and Load Wedding.
The action-comedy movie will be directed by a Nabeel Qureshi and Fizza Ali Meerza, the movie will be helmed under the production house ‘Filmwala Pictures’
Quaid e Azam Zindabad will be released on Eid-ul-Azha 2020.
Are you excited to watch the two stars together on silver screens? Let us know in the comments box below.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020