Jared Leto to return as ‘The Joker’ in ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’
An unlikely face is coming back to the DC Universe.
Jared Leto is reportedly returning with a revamped version of Joker in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
The Oscar winning actor is set to play a previously unseen version of Joker in the event series, reported Vanity Fair.
The project will release next year as a four-episode event series on HBO Max and its shooting is currently underway with Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, and Amber Heard. It is unknown which other actors are included.
Leto previously played Joker in David Ayer’s 2016 feature Suicide Squad and did not appear in 2017’s Justice League.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020