MQM expelled over 10,000 workers in ten years: Farooq Sattar
In a statement the MQM leader complained that law enforcement agencies are treating all of the MQM worker in same way. There have been no difference in criminal elements and non-criminal workers on the side of security forces, he said.
"Rangers raid our party offices and arrest all those present in there without any discrimination," he added.
Sattar went on to say that MQM is a responsible political party which has its own discipline and different actions have also been taken against workers in the past.
He further said that MQM had expelled Saulat Mirza from party in 1998 on the allegations of his involvement in targeted killing. But security agencies delayed his execution in 2015 to record a video against MQM, the Rabata Committee member said.
The statement comes a day after Farooq Sattar's statement in which he asked security establishment to 'forgive' the mistakes of MQM and take a new start. MQM did not send its workers to India for training as a matter of policy, he said.
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 January 202108:42 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021