Gold price decreases by Rs700
KARACHI – The price of 24 karat gold saw Rs700 decrease on Wednesday and was traded at Rs114,000, according to the Karachi Sarafa Association.
Likewise, the price of 10 grams gold traded at Rs97,737 against its sale at at Rs98,337.
The gold prices in the international market decreased by $15 and was traded at $1892 against $1907.
- NAB hands over Rs224m to Sindh govt11:49 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan reports 773 new COVID-19 cases; six deaths in past 24 hours11:43 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Abdullah Javed shares heartfelt message for Sana and Umair Jaswal on ...11:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Anoushey Ashraf praises Turkish people for their kindness towards ...10:18 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- CTD arrests Al-Qaeda terrorist from Punjab10:26 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020