Ayyan remand extended, better medical facilities ordered
Ayyan was presented in front of district and sessions court judge Bahadur Ali amid strict security upon culmination of her 14-day remand.
Clad in pink, Ayyan was presented in front of Session Judge Bahadur Ali Khan where she told the judge that she is suffering from an allergy. She also complained about lack of proper medical facility in jail.
The court ordered the jail administration to ensure better provision of medicines and treatment to Ayyan.
Sardar Ishaq, the legal counsel of Ayyan has submitted a plea and raised an objection that investigation team was supposed to present the charge-sheet in 14 days which has not been presented despite passing of 28 days.
Investigation team has sought an extension in deadline of submitting the charge-sheet.
Ayaan Ali is facing charges of money laundering after she was arrested from Islamabad airport before boarding a Dubai-bound plane carrying $500,000 last month.
She was transferred back to Adiala Jail after the court proceedings.
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Multan Sultans take on Peshawar Zalmi tonight06:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United set 153-run target for Lahore Qalandars ...05:56 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021