'Holy deal' – Karachi woman buys 208 burgers using 26 ATM cards
With Ramadan being celebrated zealously, food deals always keep pouring in successfully keeping the food lovers excited and craving scrumptious meals.
Food chains and restaurants take full advantage of such slots and currently are offering a wide range of deals and discounts on meals for the ongoing month of Ramadan.
Similarly, a food enthusiast has availed the promotional deal to its maximum potential in the most unusual way.
As a well-known international food chain based in Karachi has introduced a deal on a bank's ATM card, under which a customer can get 4 Zinger burgers for Rs 550 a day and one card in 24 hours. The deal can be taken advantage of twice.
A Karachi lady came to know about the deal and she immediately rushed to the food chain located in the Khayaban Shahbaz area of Karachi with 26 ATM cards and ordered two deals for each card.
"We were bound to serve the woman since the company has introduced the deal, but it was interesting to see that she had remembered the PIN codes for all the cards."
Further, the manager of the international food chain told the local media that the woman paid a bill of Rs 26,800 and left with 208 burgers.
Such peculiar things reinforce the notion that burger lovers are excessively fond of such deals and relish such deals fully.
Delivery man robbed of six burgers in Gujranwala ... 09:43 PM | 14 Jan, 2021
GUJRANWALA – Armed men robbed a food delivery man in Ghagri Mandi area of Gujranwala. The CCTV footage has gone ...
Do you have anything to add? Tell us in comments below:
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021