Abida Parveen, Atif Aslam among World’s 500 Most Influential Muslims
Another proud moment for Pakistan in these unprecedented times! Multiple prominent Pakistani's, including Abida Parveen, Atif Aslam, Malala Yousafzai, and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and others have been featured in the 11th issue of The World’s 500 Most Influential Muslims 2020.
The annual issue includes political personalities, Islamic scholars and philanthropists, social activists, professors, and a handful of celebrities and sports personalities. Singer Atif Aslam has been ranked as the 19th most popular social media personality.
Legendary singer Abida Parveen has been featured as one of the most influential Muslims in Arts and Culture. “Parveen is an internationally acclaimed vocalist, often referred to as ‘the Queen of Sufi mystic singing’. She is the only woman to reach this level of influence in devotional music,” revealed the publication.
Oscar-winning filmmaker, Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is also a part of the same list. Not only this, Prime Minister Imran Khan has made his nation proud as he bagged the title of being the Man of the Year 2020.
The issue has been published and released by The Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre of Jordan.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020