Edu minister inaugurates 220KV grid station in Lahore
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood on Monday inaugurated a 220 KV Grid Station on Ghazi Road in Punjab capital.
Addressing the inaugural ceremony, the minister said the PTI government is making concerted efforts to resolve energy problems of the country.
Shafqat added that more dams are being constructed to increase production of low cost electricity, the state broadcaster reported.
He further said the government has signed a new agreement with Independent Power Producers to bring down the cost of electricity generation.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020