Sanjay Dutt to walk as free man on Thursday having Rs. 450 in his pocket
Sanjay Dutt was imprisoned at Yerawada Central Prison, after having been found guilty under the 'Arms Act' for illegal possession and destruction of an AK-56 rifle.
While in jail, he was termed as a 'semi-skilled worker' (with a daily earning of Rs. 50), through which he earned a total sum of Rs. 38,000 over the five-year prison term.
But, since the fact remains that most of the money was used for the day to day usage items, he will be taking home a much smaller amount when he is released. Which means, at the time of his release, Sanjay Dutt will be taking home Rs. 450 with him.
After returning to Mumbai, he is likely to visit his mother (the late) Nargis' grave at the Bada Kabrastan in Marine Lines Mumbai.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:47 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022