50 Cent first to sell music album for Bitcoins
The 42-years old musician accepted payment in Bitcoin in 2014 when he had released Animal Ambition, and made about 700 Bitcoins in sales from the album.
He has not cashed in the cryptocurrency, which was going for around $662 per Bitcoin back and is now valued at $10,000 to $12,000 per unit.
This means that he turned $400,000 (from the album money) into $7-8 million through Bitcoin exchange, according to TMZ.
The rap album, Animal Ambition, was the first to be made available via Bitcoin.
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 10 December 202208:24 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Women's football team camp begins in Lahore01:20 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022