China reports 3 new COVID-19 cases
BEIJING – China's National Health Commission confirmed on Sunday three new COVID-19 cases, of which two were imported, reported Chinese news Agency, Xinhua.
The agency went on to note the Chinese health authority's daily report as saying that the domestically transmitted case was reported in Jilin Province, situated in north east China.
No deaths related to the disease were reported on Saturday, the commission added in its report.
China registers 2 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours 11:09 AM | 21 May, 2020
BEIJING - China has registered two new cases of COVID-19 within the past 24 hours, with no people having died of the ...
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- 'ECNEC approves four projects of Rs289 bln'04:56 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020