Father who killed daughter for not making ‘gol roti’ sentenced to death
Additional District and Sessions Judge Asghar Khan heard the case and awarded a death sentence to the convict. The court also ordered the convict to submit a fine of Rs 0.5 million.
The court remarked that such an individual cannot be pardoned who murdered his daughter in cold-blood over a minor dispute.
The 12-year-old girl was found dead outside Mayo Hospital where she was dumped by her father.
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022