Mehbooba Mufti refuses to hoist Indian flag until J&K flag is allowed
SRINAGAR – Former CM of Indian occupied Kashmir Mehbooba Mufti states Indian flag unacceptable for PDP until the national flag of Kashmir is restored.
The Indian national flag was removed from PDP press conference in occupied Kashmir, with only Kashmiri and PDP flags on display.
Mufti has said, I have nothing to do with India until the Kashmiri flag and Article 370 are restored. The revocation of Article 370 has internationalized the Kashmir issue and sharply criticized the extremist Modi government, saying that India should follow the constitution and not the BJP’s and RSS manifesto.
“My flag is this Kashmiri flag when this flag comes back, we’ll raise the Indian flag too. This flag forged our relationship with that flag," the former IOJK chief minister said.
61-year old Kashmiri politician was released earlier this month, after being illegally detained for over a year by authorities.
"None of us can forget the insult and humiliation we faced on that day. And now we all have to remember what the federal government did on 5 August - illegally and undemocratically. What they took away from us, we have to take it back," she said in an audio message on Twitter.
- Nestlé redoubles efforts to combat climate change06:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Use Pakistan Citizen Portal to revamp governance, PM Imran urges ...06:16 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto tests negative for COVID-1906:02 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Xiaomi launches Mi 10T in Pakistan – Check the Price & ...06:00 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- One dead, nine injured in Rawalpindi blast05:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020