Pakistan reports highest number of new COVID-19 cases since August
LAHORE – Pakistan has reported 12 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus, the number of total active COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has reached 10,235 as 847 more people tested positive in the last 24 hours.
The death toll stands at 6,727 while some 31,009 tests were conducted in last 24 hours, according to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
Around 310,101 people have recovered from the disease so far across Pakistan.
NCOC warns of new lockdown in Pakistan as ... 07:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) on Wednesday said it was closely monitoring the ...
- Model Sophia Mirza told daughters to steal passports and blackmail ...03:19 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- NEPRA hikes power tariff by Rs9.42 per unit for K-Electric02:58 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Dua Zehra’s age between 15-16 years, says latest medical report02:28 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- U Microfinance Bank Limited: Successful closure of Additional Tier-1 ...02:02 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shaheen Afridi made goodwill ambassador of KP police01:42 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Komal Meer treats fans with latest photoshoot01:07 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- 'Dil Karay' – Ali Zafar’s new romantic song leaves fans mesmerised12:23 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Syra Yousuf leaves fans spellbound with latest picture07:39 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022