Pakistan reports highest number of new COVID-19 cases since August
LAHORE – Pakistan has reported 12 deaths in the last 24 hours by novel coronavirus, the number of total active COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has reached 10,235 as 847 more people tested positive in the last 24 hours.
The death toll stands at 6,727 while some 31,009 tests were conducted in last 24 hours, according to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
Around 310,101 people have recovered from the disease so far across Pakistan.
NCOC warns of new lockdown in Pakistan as ... 07:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) on Wednesday said it was closely monitoring the ...
- Pakistani cop halts traffic for a turtle (VIDEO)05:10 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- COVID-19 — PM Imran says mosques to not be shut down in Pakistan04:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan ranks lowest in South Asia on equal treatment: study02:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- KIA Carnival – A New Car A New Adventure02:39 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020