President Alvi urges masses to adopt SOPs to avoid COVID-19 resurgence
ISLAMABAD - President Arif Alvi has urged people to adopt precautionary measures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to avert resurgence of COVID-19 pandemic.
While to Governor Balochistan Amanullah Khan Yasinzai in Quetta, the President said the corona virus situation is not alarming in Pakistan but in many countries it is once again becoming a concern.
Balochistan Governor informed the President that teaching process has been initiated in universities and colleges under SOPs across the province.
Chief Secretary Balochistan apprised the meeting that the corona rate is 1.5 percent in the province and positive tests have been been reported in 500 students.
The President expressed satisfaction over the provincial governments steps for prevention of the pandemic in the Balochistan province.
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Holding Quran in hand, Babar Azam’s ‘girlfriend’ shares ...11:35 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran inaugurates highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan ...11:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Founder of The Forex Hub, James Watts Shares his Ultimate Blueprint ...11:19 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- New TLP chief Saad Rizvi 'is a drug addict' (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020