Punjab rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination card
LAHORE – Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department on Monday introduced coronavirus vaccination card to facilitate citizens.
Secretary Sarah Aslam launched the new vaccination card at the directives of Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid, said a press release.
The secretary said that the card will help citizens keep a record of their vaccination as well as dates of next dose of vaccine against COVID-19.
Urging people to use maintain social distancing and wear mask, Aslam asked them to received their second dose timely.
Pakistan registers 57 more Covid-19 deaths, 3,060 ... 09:18 AM | 24 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 57 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
- FBR rejects reports about duty free import of bullet proof vehicles09:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Roger Federer bids tearful farewell to tennis career after Laver Cup ...08:12 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- PTI to rejoin Parliament if ‘US cipher' investigated: Imran Khan07:27 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- 'Babe Bhangra Paunde Ne' – Trailer of Sohail Ahmed's first Punjabi ...05:28 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Aamir Khan's daughter Ira announces engagement with Nupur Shikhare04:38 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022