Punjab rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination card
LAHORE – Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department on Monday introduced coronavirus vaccination card to facilitate citizens.
Secretary Sarah Aslam launched the new vaccination card at the directives of Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid, said a press release.
The secretary said that the card will help citizens keep a record of their vaccination as well as dates of next dose of vaccine against COVID-19.
Urging people to use maintain social distancing and wear mask, Aslam asked them to received their second dose timely.
Pakistan registers 57 more Covid-19 deaths, 3,060 ... 09:18 AM | 24 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 57 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021