Hajj 2020: Banks to start receiving Hajj applications from today
LAHORE - All the designated branches of banks will start receiving Hajj applications from today.
According to the spokesperson of Ministry of Religious Affairs, the applications will be received by the banks till 6th of next month.
Earlier, Ministry of Religious Affairs announced Hajj policy for infants according to which, parents travelling from the southern region will pay Rs31,882 for each infant and those travelling from the northern region will pay 32,657.
Policy is applicable to children born after September 5, 2018. Those born before will pay normal Hajj dues.
Infant’s airfare will be 10% of the total fare.
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021