Hajj 2020: Banks to start receiving Hajj applications from today
LAHORE - All the designated branches of banks will start receiving Hajj applications from today.
According to the spokesperson of Ministry of Religious Affairs, the applications will be received by the banks till 6th of next month.
Earlier, Ministry of Religious Affairs announced Hajj policy for infants according to which, parents travelling from the southern region will pay Rs31,882 for each infant and those travelling from the northern region will pay 32,657.
Policy is applicable to children born after September 5, 2018. Those born before will pay normal Hajj dues.
Infant’s airfare will be 10% of the total fare.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019