Trump offers to mediate between Pakistan, India on Kashmir – again
NEW DELHI – United States President Donald Trump has once again offered to mediate between Pakistan and India on Kashmir dispute.
Addressing a joint press briefing with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Dehli on Tuesday, he said Kashmir has been a thorn in lots of people's sight for a long time.
Trump said, "I will do whatever I can do to help because my relationship with both gentlemen, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and Prime Minister Modi is so good and if anything I can do to mediate, I will do."
Replying to a question regarding Modi government's move to end special status to Jammu and Kashmir and the massive restrictions since August, including a communication and security lockdown in Occupied Kashmir in which hundreds of politicians have been in custody, President Trump said I think India, Pakistan will work out their problems.
India killed 70 Kashmiris during 200 days of IoK ... 08:38 PM | 20 Feb, 2020
ISLAMABAD – At least 70 Kashmiris, including two women and four young boys, were martyred by Indian troops during ...
- Chinese retailer Shein issues an apology for profiting off Muslim ...04:17 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020