Trump offers to mediate between Pakistan, India on Kashmir – again
NEW DELHI – United States President Donald Trump has once again offered to mediate between Pakistan and India on Kashmir dispute.
Addressing a joint press briefing with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Dehli on Tuesday, he said Kashmir has been a thorn in lots of people's sight for a long time.
Trump said, "I will do whatever I can do to help because my relationship with both gentlemen, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and Prime Minister Modi is so good and if anything I can do to mediate, I will do."
Replying to a question regarding Modi government's move to end special status to Jammu and Kashmir and the massive restrictions since August, including a communication and security lockdown in Occupied Kashmir in which hundreds of politicians have been in custody, President Trump said I think India, Pakistan will work out their problems.
India killed 70 Kashmiris during 200 days of IoK ... 08:38 PM | 20 Feb, 2020
ISLAMABAD – At least 70 Kashmiris, including two women and four young boys, were martyred by Indian troops during ...
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019