Saudi Crown Prince MBS goes under the knife
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has discharged after successful surgery for appendicitis.
According to the state media, the Crown prince underwent laparoscopic surgery on Wednesday morning at King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Kingdom’s capital.
The Saudi Gazette shared a tweet in which Mohammed bin Salman can be seen walking out of the hospital with an escort and getting into the front passenger seat of a car.
The 35-year-old has overseen the most fundamental transformation of Kingdom in its modern history, shaking up the ultraconservative oil giant with an array of economic and social reforms.
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman receives ... 11:11 AM | 26 Dec, 2020
RIYADH – Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has received his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on ...
- Babar Azam bags 2nd position in ICC T20I rankings03:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- 'Joints for jabs': Activists distribute free marijuana to vaccinated ...02:59 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021