AJK police confirm citizenship of 2 teenagers detained in Indian jail
Earlier, the Ministry of Interior sent the fingerprints and pictures of the two to the AJK authorities for verification.
The Ministry has been informed that Ahsan Khurshid and Faisal Awan belong to a village near Muzaffarabad.
Faisal Awan and his friend Ahsan Khursheed were arrested on September 21, three days after the Uri attack in which 19 Indian soldiers were killed.
On January 21, Pakistan Army handed over Sepoy Chandu Babulal Chohan, an Indian Army Soldier who willfully crossed Line of Control (LOC), to Indian authorities at Wagah Border on humanitarian grounds.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021