Pakistan summons envoy as India opens unprovoked fire at LoC
ISLAMABAD – The Foreign Office on late Saturday summoned a senior diplomat from the High Commission of India to register Pakistan’s strong protest at the ceasefire violations by Indian occupation forces along the Line of Control.
According to ISPR, 21-year old woman, resident of village Serian, sustained serious injuries by the Indian fire and was evacuated to nearby medical facility.
The FO called upon the Indian side to respect the 2003 Ceasefire Understanding; investigate this and other incidents of deliberate ceasefire violations and maintain peace along the LoC and the WB.
It was also urged that India should permit the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan to play its mandated role as per the United Nations Security Council Resolutions.
- OIC asks UN to call on India to halt HR violations in IIOJ&K04:49 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif wishes happy birthday to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari04:21 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Two killed as factory building collapses in Karachi's Shershah area02:57 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cardi B reveals the reason she filed for divorce from Offset01:14 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020