Pakistani woman injured in Indian firing along LoC
Rawalpindi: A woman injured on Pakistan side after Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control, said military’s media wing on Thursday.
According to the ISPR, the Indian troops committed ceasefire violation in Kerala Sector, targeting civil population.
“Due to indiscriminate fire of Indian troops in Batla Mathrani village, an innocent woman sustained serious injuries,” read the statement.
Pakistan Army troops responded effectively to Indian firing.
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:15 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Housing minister Tariq Basheer Cheema tests positive for coronavirus08:26 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- New optical fibre cable operationalized from Khunjrab to Islamabad: ...07:39 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill another Kashmiri ahead of Martyrs’ Day06:59 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Saudi Arabia offers assistance for construction of Quran complex in ...06:48 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020