PM Imran directs to devise comprehensive roadmap to set up Gemstone City in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to devise a strategy for establishment of a Gemstone City in Islamabad, featuring one-window facility to promote foreign investment and exports in gems, minerals sector.
While chairing a meeting in Islamabad on development of gems and minerals sector in the country, the premier also sought a detailed report on the related problems so as to devise a comprehensive roadmap.
He expressed confidence that development of gems and mineral sector would not only create immense job opportunities for the youth but also help increase the country’s exports.
The meeting discussed matters related to reserves of precious gems, conducting research, encouraging foreign investment and ensuring coordination among federal and provincial governments in this regard.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020