Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad Traffic Police has issued a traffic diversion plan to facilitate the public as Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is set to launch long march to the federal capital today (Wednesday).
All entry and exit points to the red zone have been closed at ‘Ayub chowk’, ‘NADRA chowk’, ‘Express chowk’, and ‘Serena chowk’.
Police said that those who want to enter or exit the red zone can only use Margalla road, Radio Pakistan reported.
Meanwhile, strict security measures have been taken for the protection of sensitive instalments and points in the capital city.,
The law enforcement agencies will also conduct the the checking of people traveling to or from Islamabad.
LIVE: Imran Khan reaches Wali Interchange to lead ... 09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan reached Wali interchange near Nowshera to lead a ...
- FM Bilawal Bhutto inaugurates People’s Bus Service in Karachi02:42 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Shahzad Akbar used FIA against Dubai business tycoon in Sofia Mirza ...01:33 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- OPPO receives eight prizes in the Computer Vision and Pattern ...01:12 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Congratulations pour in as Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt are expecting ...12:48 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Kubra Khan draws flak for her wardrobe choices11:39 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022