5 Pakistani dramas you must have on your watch list this season
LAHORE- Pakistan has seen a rise in its drama industry, as every year we get to see different, thought-provoking stories unfold on our screens.
Pakistani dramas are a rage with anyone who loves watching television and there's no denying that! Whether you like your thrillers or your emotional stories, we are all glued to our TV sets all week and it’s all because of the interesting dramas with strong messages and unique characters.
Without any delay, here are some of the dramas that you must watch this year!
Ehd- e - Wafa
Main Na Janoo
Mere Paas Tum Ho
Ishq Zahe Naseeb
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020