Want to become a foodpanda rider? Here’s how...
Applying for a job at foodpanda has never been easier. With no boss, flexible timings and the freedom to create your own rules, becoming a foodpanda rider is the perfect way to work whatever hours you can without the hassle. So get going with the foodpanda app on your mobile device because now you can discover your city while also making some money on the way!
1. You can visit foodpanda’s hubs around your city and register as a walk-in rider
2. If you’re too busy to walk in, you have the flexibility to create your account online no matter where you are, you can sign up at rider.foodpanda.pk.
3. Then, you can choose your city and then your preferred area to work. This could be around your work, around your school or even close to home!
4. Once you’ve registered, the next step is locking a meeting with the specified area’s rider promoter and understand the delivery job and payment structure through training with RPs or a by Supply Associate.
5. Once you’ve been happy with the requirements and the job description, you can then fill in the forms, provide your documentation and do a mandatory quiz to make sure you are up to par.
7. Collect your delivery bag, components and attire from foodpanda HQ. As soon as you receive them, you’re free to start earning!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and start receiving orders! Once you’re selected, easy and flexible cash will be just one delivery away for you!
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020