Want to become a foodpanda rider? Here’s how...
1. You can visit foodpanda’s hubs around your city and register as a walk-in rider
2. If you’re too busy to walk in, you have the flexibility to create your account online no matter where you are, you can sign up at rider.foodpanda.pk.
3. Then, you can choose your city and then your preferred area to work. This could be around your work, around your school or even close to home!
4. Once you’ve registered, the next step is locking a meeting with the specified area’s rider promoter and understand the delivery job and payment structure through training with RPs or a by Supply Associate.
5. Once you’ve been happy with the requirements and the job description, you can then fill in the forms, provide your documentation and do a mandatory quiz to make sure you are up to par.
7. Collect your delivery bag, components and attire from foodpanda HQ. As soon as you receive them, you’re free to start earning!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and start receiving orders! Once you’re selected, easy and flexible cash will be just one delivery away for you!
- Hopes and aspirations of Muslim states linked with OIC: FM Qureshi11:43 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Indian troops kill two Kashmiri youth in IIOJK10:58 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Manzar Sehbai is headed to Germany with his soulmate Samina Ahmed04:06 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020